Translate

Monday, January 30, 2023

menagerie

My own personal world that I have brought into existence is crumbling before me. The hell I incarnated into for reasons is being destroyed. I see pandemics, wars, famine, natural catastrophes, increasing polarization, and insanity all on the rise. Dear friends have departed, and my life has inexorably changed. The writing is on the wall.

My existence is so profound. I say that because my dream which I conjured to fulfill my desires has been impeccably stitched into the fabric of existence by the master weaver. The Great Goddess created the material world out of many patterns and the quilt she made is stunning. I am a part of the universal quilt and within my lifetime I was able to see my place within the blanket of existence and realize my own story which is different than everybody else's story. The menagerie I constantly marvel at. The storylines that intermingle and collide are legendary.

The signs of the coming apocalypse are unique to each and every one of us. I'm at the point in my dream where both chronologically and from a real-time perspective, I see the end converging. I'm in the second half of my life, so of course I am more keenly aware of my mortality. As I look out into this world I share with many others, I also see the end. Perhaps it's just my perspective and my dream is ending because I'm fully awake. I can see through the curtain, so I'm no longer mesmerized by the play. I guess when that happens, the drama detours off towards the end of the performance. A re-write is commissioned and the story arcs towards completion. The actor fulfilled his role and rode off into the sunset. The award shows for my performance await!

What's the story of my life? What role did I just play to perfection? I remember an Ayahuasca vision of the great actor. He appeared at a point in my search for meaning where I started to see beyond the veil. I was transforming from a scared seeker of truth into a warrior who would slay the dragon and ascend the mountain. The story was reaching the climax where I would encounter the antagonist and rise to the challenge. Once I became the conquering hero, I would search for love. The story ends when I learn to love. I have found the path of the heart and I know what's left. Eventually, on the path of the heart you will reach a point where you have to fire the jailer who keeps the Goddess, your heart, imprisoned. Spoiler alert - you're the jailer. This is the last chapter and thus the peripheral storylines are all coming to an end as well.

The great actor I met in vision I laughed at. He was playing the part of a struggling actor who lacked purpose and identity, mirroring my own life. Here is my written account of the vision:

Then to my right at this carnival scene a car on tracks drove up to me. I understood it to delineate a transition of scenes. The driver was very funny and played the part well, so I complimented him on his skills and asked if he was an actor. He said no, and I said he should pursue it. He thanked me and then I innately knew the scene needed to change so I said he should go. I looked away, paused, and looked back and he was still there though once again an inner knowing was clear this part of the vision was over and needed to come to an end. Finally, he left, I waved, he did a jump and a click of his heels and departed. Then he stopped and tried to do more acting and be funny. I told him he had gone too far and wasn't funny anymore. He said Awwwwww and left.

The actor is me and at that point I didn't know I was an actor, so when asked I denied knowing my role. An actor playing an actor. What a great story and the perfect appearance of the actor in my own play. I told him he wasn't needed at this point as I was still heavily invested in the drama. I told him to leave as I wanted to see this part of the chapter to its natural ending. The actor understood and proceeded to leave, clicking his heels, and waiting for my adoration. It wasn't coming. There was no applause at this point, instead I told him it was time to go. The actor appears when the chapter is ending. I'll probably be seeing him again soon.

Who are the greatest writers of all time? Shakespeare, Homer, Austen, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Bronte? They all touched on the human journey and our morbid condition. They grappled with absurdities and adventure with aplomb. May I suggest it is you, dear disciple of Dionysos, who is not only the greatest writer of all time, but also the greatest actor. I salute you and award you the greatest of all honours. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment