Translate

Monday, November 27, 2023

moonday

Monday, the day of the moon, makes the cannabis stronger and the result is a day full of conspiracies. Shaping energy into new narratives causes conspiracy theory thinking. There are many high functioning people who don't understand this cosmic dramatic principle and they sound like crackpots. If they only knew their conspiracies are all true with the caveat the unfolding of what they understand isn't occurring in this reality. A bit of a mind fuck I'd say.

As I have previously written, the pyramids encode the number 7 and are testaments to the knowledge of vibrational cycles. Apollo's birthday is celebrated on the 7th of each month. Why is it 7? It's a reminder. What's the reminder? There are infinite stories being told by Dionysos in the labyrinth called life. He takes the energy and creates narratives in multiple consciousness planes. The genius is in reshaping the same energy into parallel stories within these planes of existence. Seven is the key to Apollo figuring out the game being played by the madman Dionysos and seeing beyond the veil. To get divinatory knowledge what you do is choose the obvious seven narratives that fit into and animate your life. Because you are ensconced in consensus reality, it's hard to unravel what's going on in parallel realities. The blinders of immediate experience and emotion obscure your ability to see, seeing in the sense of knowledge of what's ahead once you step through the doorway. You cross the threshold. I am getting at entering a parallel story and then reading ahead in the twisted drama of life. Because you haven't bought into that story as reality, it is easy to do. This is how you peer into the future because you see what's going to happen in a parallel dimension and then adapt that foresight to your situation as your guide. So, why Apollo? He has the power to interpret the visions. He can make sense of Pythia's visionary insanity at the Temple of Apollo at Delphi. The chaos of all these stories pours into her and she just spits out nonsense. I do the same in altered consciousness. The knowledge pours out of me and then my power of Apollo slows it down and can examine it. Then he tells me what it means.

I crack the code through changing consciousness. Drugs take me to where I want to go and I'm good at not falling off the cliff into madness. Other explorers can use meditation or breath work to alter consciousness. Maybe spirituality will get them there. They can touch something with sex. I want to go fast! I want to get to the knowledge and bathe in it. I can handle it and so off I go. Mary Jane I can work with because I can throttle the outpouring once I get there. I can't do that with Huachuma. Huachuma is a little out there. At ChavĂ­n de Huantar in the Andes mountains it was so strong I remember noticing how far gone I was. The same intoxication was present at the final ceremony while we were celebrating Parker and don Howard's life. I was gonzo and couldn't be present.

The universe is large enough to hold the energy which makes the content of the book of life. The book is infinitely entertaining to one who immerses themselves in the story. The labyrinth of experience will truly get you lost. From afar you marvel at the ingenious creation of Dionysos. As the actor, you see how the twists hypnotize you into forgetting you are acting, and you can fully commit to the part. Apollo the genius can see what this madman, the mad hatter, is up to. Even Apollo is amazed. "You are twisted! This is insane! The master storyteller, thespian, and wizard of the grand stage I bow to you, Dionysos." Apollo would expect nothing less from this god but still to see it in all its glory is the most breathtaking thing to witness. What a gift to the gods. Infinite entertainment on a super-sized and unfathomable scale. Every genre covered and all is fresh and new. The divine playwright inserts free will at certain points and with the choice made, pens the next chapter.

I sense we all have seven main storylines. Or at least that's what Apollo told me. There are others, but we aren't that interested now. These are mine:

Horror
Gangster
Politics
Human Drama/Physical and Mental
Magicians
King and Queen
God and Goddess

I'll replace the monarchy with a psychological thriller. A lot of people like Aliens/UFO stories. Ghosts. I haven't really explored those narratives.

I sat down on a fallen tree log out in the forest and made the connection of the wilderness being the road you travel between planes of consciousness. The wind picks up as you wander through the mental and physical wilderness. I sensed the same experience in travelling between cities here on earth. Cities are suppositories of stories and full of distractions and spells. We get lost in the big cities and need to escape to the country to find ourselves. Seven chakras hold the key to the seven stories of our lives. The stories are colourful descriptions of energy cycles called vibration that are oscillating between high and low. Dionysos, the master of the drama, crafts these vibrations into stories. He is so good at it he can make multiple compelling stories from the same bucket of energy. Dionysos wrote them all using the same formation of energy. He is the master at manipulating energy. All the stories must balance. Reshaping reality can't leave remainders, or it doesn't work.

Mary Jane doesn't put me in a questionable and delusional state that the more potent plant medicines can bring you into. There's a saneness to it. The acquired knowledge has a plausibility to it. The knowledge pours in, and I can grasp it without spinning it into a far-fetched story. There's truth to the stories from the other psychedelics but the onset is too much, and I question it. I thought of a basic story which can describe my life. It has a gangster vibe to it and is reminiscent of the simplicity of a story like Pulp Fiction. It's a highly entertaining take on recent events with the bonus it is very easy to project the result of current actions into the future. A level down from that story would be a horror flick replete with blood sucking monsters coming for you.

In one of these stories, the feminine monster is feeding off the life force of lust and the victim gets noticeably thinner to the point where people start mentioning it in casual conversation. There's a worldwide conspiracy designed to steal my power and sell it on the black market. The femme fatale charged with stealing my power falls in love with me and the operation is put in jeopardy. She's the bait but the inner conflict between love and greed becomes too much to handle. Everything falls apart and the co-conspirators flee. There's a vampiric force feeding off me and draining me of my life force. Once hollowed out I am discarded until I can fatten up with that valuable life force again. It's the cyclical coming and going of attraction. Once I am peaking with strength again, the parasites return. In some planes of consciousness, it's lust, in others it's the spiritual life force, or the blood being sucked out by vampires. In the realm of magic, it is my acquisition of the power to cast spells that others plot to steal. At the level of God and Goddess, I step into my power as God while others worship me, hoping to be given some of my power. They appeal to the Goddess for help in getting to me. There are many ways to interpret this energy. In this realm, shame forces her to flee after filling herself of my power of lust. In retrospect, I can see the clues given out in the behaviour of others. The clues are referencing the story and how it plays out and moves along. Some clues have surprised me. Especially about lust. It makes me smile.

I have repeatedly seen the multiple storylines in psychedelic journeys. I didn't understand them, but I see it clearly now. Different stories at various levels are always playing out. Multiple storylines and choose your own adventure thrills. Reality is all stories and there's a bunch of them. You can pick the story. If you read and act them out, they become true. The book has the story written down as opposed to it being acted out. Everyone wants access to that book of life! Within all the stories are choice and free will points. With the help of the director Apollo, the actor chooses a path, and that story is written up until the next checkpoint in the drama. There's no free will if it has been written. The choice activates the writer Dionysos to pen the coming scenes.

You can get what you wish for if you are friends with the writer. The form your wish materializes into you may not recognize, but it is what you wanted. You get the energetic result however the master storyteller Dionysos plays with the energy and shapes it into a device to move the story along. You don't know what he will do to make the drama more interesting. For instance, the character of my friend Parker was awesome, but he was too good. Eventually, the story would suffer. In this realm he had an accident, in another realm he was sacrificed like Jesus, and in another he was getting in the way of the operation the gangsters were running, so he was eliminated. These are all the same story of energy coming into existence, shining, and then crashing into the void. Dionysos has many ways to write the mercurial tale.

Dionysos writes for one genre and then crafts the energy to fit other planes of consciousness, which are simply different stories all involving the same energy. The energy is shaped into compelling dramas. This can get funny especially if you write sex acts into one level that are repeated through all levels. He wrote a bawdy piece and then had to figure out how it works at the classier levels. If sex toys are part of the lower levels of consciousness, how does that fit into the sophisticated level of King and Queen? Time to get creative or just fetishize the royal sex life.

Human drama is always compelling, though slow at times to develop. It always gets high approval ratings and thus it is the common frequency we all lock to and want to act within. We want to star at this level, but you know if it is not working for you, find your niche and make that your game.

The gangster storyline is a favourite of mine. I like operating at the magic level; however the simplicity of the gangsters is entertaining. I can see friends playing great roles in this drama. One of my friends has a great name for a mobster. He's a great actor and going places in this celestial drama. He'll get a spinoff or leading role for sure. What a masterful actor on the multiple stages of life. He's the femme fatale's true love. They join forces and think they can mess with me and steal my power. Time reveals they have bitten off more than they can chew. I make her fall madly in love with me and she must choose. She goes for him but turns out he's secretly gay and takes the treasure for himself. She is left with nothing. The Goddess screams at Dionysos: "You're a misogynist! Why would you write that ending? Asshole." She takes advantage of me, and he takes advantage of her. I wrote a preposterous story for him. He can't please her. I can! Then she fell in love with me and had to eventually choose. Dionysos responds: "How about I write a nicer one where you live happily ever after with your children? Nobody wants to watch that. The horror one has you sucking the life force away but in the human drama you change and make amends while your children care for you. The life force you drained can be the financial stability for you and your kids. You want that? A misogynist wouldn't write an ending. They'd want you to suffer for what you did to that poor soul. Or maybe he deserved it. Hiding his shit, he got what's coming to him."

You manifested this. It's your fantasy come true, and the gangster storyline is so compelling. The outcome in the realm of the celestial monarchy is more refined. You must dress up the intrigue in drama at the court where the Queen plots to assassinate the King and run off with her lover. It's selected theatres for that movie because as a species we are tiring of the whole royalty thing. There's a segment of royalists who still get entertained by these stories, so we keep it going.

I like switching channels and changing reality. The gangster one gives me big clues. It's so in your face. Dumb but fun and predictable. In the gangster version there's multiple psychic projections of the femme fatale. She morphs between bodies and engages the intended mark with her trickery. No wonder she's disgusted with you since she knows all your dark secrets, but they're hers as well. She keeps coming back to you, unable to think clearly because only you can satisfy her. Does she love you or does she just want to take advantage of you? Why does it have to be either - or? To further the story along is a wise wizard, like a Yoda, dropping clues and advice. At first, I don't trust him, but then I see he is a mirror for my life, and I can run things past him first to see how they work out.

When you figure out your seven stories it is easy to get paranoid seeing it play out on different levels. How the hell is this possible? Now I know how I peered into the future with Huachuma. I saw some stories being projected on the big screen and then the common elements to the stories played out in my normal life. Which story is really real? Just because I lock to this story's frequency doesn't mean it's the real one. It's just consensus reality. We agree it's real, so we leave it at that. Madness will ensue if you really think about it. The antidote is none of it is real. They are stories. Magic. Coincidence. Stupidly real. All intuition. Do the other actors know? I know. They don't know I know because they are unsure. They take psychedelic drugs with me and get an inkling, a brief look into what's going on, but then they let it go. There's an element of belief involved. They dismiss it and find spirituality, go off on some trip to be holy or of service, and pit the light against the darkness. If they only knew it's all an act.

The gangster story continues - I keep hinting at I know the game and I make others perplexed. What does he mean? Does he know what we are up to? Is he playing along? He knows something. I don't understand what he knows but it's something significant. So, he's playing along and messing with us? Is he going to screw up our plan? He's just crazy. He seems pretty genius level. He can see into the game. He's only going along with it because he knows who we are. Is he going to let us get away with it? Who are we? Maybe I am who he says I am. Is he mad or does he know? I want to react with some anger or incredulity that they would play that part to hurt me. Then I realized it's a drama and they are the best actors, so lost in their parts everyone thinks it's real. That's the sign of a great actor. They don't know they are acting. If they know then the performance suffers. So, you're the one who knows we are all acting. Is this going to affect your performance? Nah, because it was my goal in the drama and now that I know it will add so much spice to the drama. The audience will be like "he knows" and he is going to play along. When things start working out like he saw in vision and predicted everyone is going to be amazed. However, if you keep giving the story away, they will have to lock you up, so keep cool. You can make yourself paranoid from thinking they know. I want to know about the secrets of existence, but I don't need them in on it. Dionysos says, "Don't worry, they won't put in the effort to get this far, or I'll scare them away. You're just paranoid! I just write in a few coincidences they spout and don't know why they are doing it.... or do they?"

I'm in the human drama. That's my game but I can peer into the other ones. Not only that, but I can read ahead in the other ones and then figure out my situation. I take the energy and mold it into my world. It's not as crass as the gangster level or as highbrow as King and Queen royalty. What a different world that is. Pockets of it in this world. Same as horror story. Dionysos is mad. He must be. How can you write all this and be sane?

The magician knows the secret to reshaping the energy. This is how the story plays out. Dionysos is going to let you write part of the story. What will you write? Are you a good enough writer to write the drama you want with the result you desire? Don't make it dull. Master illusion. Of course, the great storyteller Dionysos was known everywhere in antiquity. Others have seen through the veil, especially in ages long gone. He gets his due. I'm starting to create good stories. I have the horror reptile monster thing. The gangster story. Our human drama. Magicians. King and Queen. Goddess and God. What just is. I can get a good idea of how my life will play out until I hit the next fork in the road which is a fancy way of saying make a choice.

This Mary Jane is like an Ayahuasca rollercoaster, and I need to slow down! This is an incredible outpouring of knowledge and stories, but my head is starting to spin. When's the intermission? This is intense. Not uncomfortable, but the energy exchanged to access this knowledge is a good amount. I need a few days off. I must find ways to anchor me here or I'll go off into another world. I wonder how good am I at faking I'm not high? I imagine just like acting, you get better with experience. MJ is stronger today. The story of stories was quite entertaining. I want my dramas to have it all and draw in audiences. They will discuss who is the better actor - Goddess or God? Who gets the awards? Who wins?

I've wondered about this before but in my life, I notice how I either push people away or they leave me. I have theories why that is, and there is more to discover. I know I want to be alone in order to recharge. My energetic battery gets drained by others, and I need to get away in order to fill up. This is connected to the predatory story where monsters want to devour me as well as the simple gangster story where others scheme to capture my essence and bottle it up. In this world I started losing a bunch of weight. It's undeniably true and funny. The humour is in knowing it's a drama. What's not so funny is I must get away, and it causes loneliness. I make connections with others and then it is severed. I'm left with my dog who I love dearly. My energy powers my family so they stick around. My dual nature is omnipresent. I want to make my kids happy by writing good parts for them. Aw, he loves family. What about his dark side? He is going to do what? Oh, I don't like his character anymore. I'm beauty. Then I'm not.

The mind is in a different consciousness plane than the body, but they are intrinsically connected. The mind and body retain a connection though the stories can differ. The mind can invent a different reality as compared to the physical world. Someone who is said to be living in their head is truly living in their mind and needs to come back to reality. The physical reality instead of the mental reality. The mental stress will affect the physical body. Is the opposite true? Unable to do the things you used to do as you age will cause depression.

If you equate being high with secret knowledge, then you'll get paranoid. All my life I was kept away from drugs. Once he gets them, he will crack reality and then it's going to reveal all the secrets. Slow thoughts down and then you can examine and understand them. To get this far, you must approach madness. Take a deep breath and come back. I went out far today. MJ gives me a hyper mind and I can get caught up in the adventure and forget who I am. These stories work in many ways where you remember you are a magician and forget you are everything. The more you learn, the madder you will appear. However, I have the power to hold it all together and look like I'm okay. The psychosis is manageable with MJ. She takes you to that place, but you can function and modulate the high and stay in that zone. I slow down the knowledge revealed so I can make sense of it.

The Moonday ended with the Great Goddess teaching more about the path of love. All the stories I was witness to, have as a possible ending love. They can be fairy tales where you live happily ever after. Even the Pulp Fiction story of gangsters, betrayal, and greed can be transformed with love. Love permeates all levels of consciousness.

This was a three-day retreat being high with Mary Jane. What normally takes months to crack open, all pours out with her. I sense she takes me to the edge of madness, and I can hang out there for a while. I slow down the frenetic and whirling energy enough so I can read it and take it in. I'm beyond grateful, over the moon you could say. This has been perfect. The unveiling of what I can do now has come at the precise moment in my life I can use these methods of clairvoyance with wisdom. Drugs are wasted on the young. There is no way they can fathom the grandiosity of what is happening without study and experience. My early abstinence from all mind-altering substances is good fortune, aided by the guiding hands of my benefactors. I sense how drugs can destroy a mind which is impressionable and not ready for the profundity of the experience. I baked in a base level for my mind over the years. I recognize sanity and insanity, know when I straddle the line, and I leave a trail of breadcrumbs so I can return.

Mary Jane wins. She gives Dionysos the ideas and desire to write this truly twisted book.

No comments:

Post a Comment