Translate

Monday, January 15, 2024

scientist

Knowledge comes into my sphere through psychoactive plants. My initial go to is to take this knowledge and spin it according to what I want to believe. This leads to inaccuracy and delusion. I am aware I do this and so I have quickened the process of understanding. The knowledge is shrouded in mystery and misdirection. It is a puzzle designed so you can figure it out if you invest time in it because you have the key. My latest adventure with plants revealed this process fully to me. A big takeaway was the addictive nature of plants. I realized I was drawn to tobacco. I don't have a dependency as I can stop without any cravings, but I do like the experience. The experience involves centring and communing with spirit. Spirit is a fancy term I use for vibration. I connect to the vibrational nature of existence. I can go up and I can go down. I find peace or I can let the four winds blow. This is what I seek and thus I was shown this when I went deeper into the psyche. My initial reaction was fear. I don't want to be dependent or addicted to anything. Deep down is the siren call of freedom. This inner defence is strong enough to keep me whole. I ran through all my favourites and gathered my wits about me. It's not the substance I'm wary of, it's the ones who provide the substance who are the perceived problem. A light goes on in the mind of the human when they see the monetary potential of these powerful substances. They turn service into business and focus on moving inventory. The plant substances being amoral, facilitate this desire. So, tobacco becomes highly addictive when used in this manner. Though users will always claim marijuana is not addictive, they will habitually use it. The intention of the seller is for you to return as a customer, and thus the perceived addiction. The plant is imbued with a vibration of greed and the user is implanted with this vibration. Depending on your level of mastery, this can cause problems.

My Apollo mind tends to investigate all which comes into my sphere. Tobacco snuff I was re-introduced to in Peru in January of 2023, and it was a powerful experience. The effects were short-lived, about a five-minute intense phase. I could feel the rush. As I have noticed when smoking mapacho tobacco, there is a rush followed by calm. Snuff has the rush come on in a hurry and is far more enveloping and powerful. When I returned home, I started using snuff regularly. At this point I have a good grasp on its effects. It is potentiating my vibration. The physical effects are obvious as I tremble throughout my body. The external effects are a stirring of the wind. This one is a mystery as I can't explain it, but it happens. The effect on my mind is multi-faceted. I can enter a stillness or have my mind race. The common feeling is that I have raised my frequency and levelled up a step of consciousness. There's a connection with my teachers. I can centre and enter into the heart space. As I come down from higher consciousness, there is a peaceful feeling.

My life I have carefully crafted into a state of calmness. I have been able to compartmentalize my anxiety about social situations, challenges, and the future so that I know how to not think about them. I limit my ruminations on the past or about people who have done me wrong. I tend to stay away from people because of the resultant drama which ensues. My life is peaceful, and my vibration's oscillation is tight. I'm not saying my vibration is low - I'm noting that I don't get high, and I don't get low. I mention this because of what I have noticed with marijuana. The effects on me are mild and I have wondered about it. Because of noticing what tobacco does to me, I finally realized the effects of marijuana. The scientist in me took a capsule of 5mg THC with 5mg CBD in the evening and then got my paper and pen ready. I felt my consciousness alter and a connection to higher wisdom and this connection became strongest about two and a half hours in. I wasn't impaired and didn't feel noticeably high but more of a cerebral feeling. Some tooth and knee pain became present and then went away. I took notice that marijuana is calming. It modulates the oscillation of your vibration. In my case, since my waves are calm the effects of marijuana are light.

The next day I went out into the woods after taking another capsule. This time I took notice of doing tobacco snuff along with the marijuana. I could feel the snuff increasing the oscillation making for a bigger wave as well as raising my consciousness, but the effects of marijuana tempered the usual experiences. The environment was calmer and more peaceful, and the wind stayed away. Interesting. I saw how people self-medicate with marijuana, especially if they have a great deal of anxiety. I realized why plant medicine retreats ask their participants to cease using marijuana at the retreat. Marijuana would inhibit the effects of plant medicines as it did for me here with tobacco. This also explained how a cause of increased anxiety would be the regular use of tobacco snuff. If you are already suffering from this condition, snuff will temporarily spike it. In my case, snuff is appealing because it forces me out of my malaise.

This knowledge and understanding ingrained in me what I have been taught about tobacco. The shamans tell us that tobacco is the master plant. It's the most important plant in their healing work. I understand why. Tobacco potentiates the effects of the other plants in the ceremony. Combining a medicinal plant with tobacco will activate and potentiate the healing. You can see the opposite where tobacco can be used to increase harm. If you abuse it for profit the greed will metastasize into cancer and kill your customers.

I cultivate mystery around my interests. People wonder about what I'm up to and think I might have gone mad. Magic follows me around. Despite all this I walk the road of research and experimentation. A scientist in search of understanding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment