Translate

Monday, April 22, 2024

ambrosia

Hang out on the edge of lust.
The feeling is indescribable.
The most intense one yet.
Then it got a little bit ruined.
Because you like the ruin.
You like a little bit of pain.
We have it all for you here at lust's bend.

The cyclical farce of the spiritual trip leads back to the sexual.
To sit in bliss and rapture is to taste the ambrosia of the gods.
To be divine and watch the drama of Dionysos unfold with your cup of lust in hand offered freely by the Great Goddess.
I now understand meditation so you can observe the pleasure.
The spiritual man eventually folds in on himself, back to a state of primal bliss, with not a care in the world.

I sense the shortcuts to a taste of bliss through narcotics are meant to tempt and destroy.
The natural way to this realm of ecstasy seems to be the goal of the spiritual trip that is well hidden from view.
With narcotics, the siren call leads to your demise.
I know the way in with stories.
Maybe a good story is the ultimate drug?
It's a combination of the divine feminine and masculine.
The feminine has the lust drug and the masculine writes the story.
Together, they are what you are looking for.

I see why the adepts ran away up the mountains and became hermits.
The holy sect wanted to go into rapture for as long as possible.
The distractions of civilization will constantly bring you out of the state of pleasure, so you find a place on a mountain where you can be alone for weeks at a time.
It makes sense now.
We think they are in communion with the divine.
They are spiritual jerk offs.
It is a state of bliss.
It is a state of indescribable pleasure.
It is communion with the divine that is highly sexual and that conflicts with my notions of the divine.
I must let my preconceived ideas fall away.

My stories take me there and then I must let them go and stop the play, so I can just sit with pleasure.
The tempting aspect is finding the story that does it for you, takes you to the edge, and then you wonder, is this the story I will act out in my life?
Can I then get double the pleasure?
From this you see pathology, fetishes, and the unexplainable explained, though I'm not sure the victim of lust is aware of what's going on.
I have awareness.
I see how powerful this lust drug is.

You were supposed to be spiritual, and you ended up sexual.
It's because they're both the same.
If you take the spiritual path full circle, it becomes sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment