Translate

Monday, April 29, 2024

conversations on the edge

Ideas come into your head.
You watch them flow by.
Meditation is Tao practice.
Ideally, you let ideas go by.
You don't engage.
That's hard to do because the way you think you don't engage is by making a choice to deny it.
When you deny something, you increase the friction and intensity.
You acknowledge it, lessen the friction, and it moves on.
That would seem to be the correct choice.
If you must pick between the two, acknowledgment would be preferable to denial.
However, you make a choice.
Meditation teaches you to watch the idea in your head float on by.
Are you not deciding to do that?
Yes.
So, how do you make that decision?
You deny the thought and then you acknowledge it.
This creates the middle.
The middle allows for the flow.
There's not a correct order.
You could acknowledge the feeling and then deny it.
The important thing is to do both and then let it go.

If you were given the suicide test where those thoughts kept occurring, you would do both to pass the test.
Naturally, when you first get the thought of suicide, you deny it.
When you keep denying it, it will grow stronger.
When you acknowledge it, it will return to balance.
Some people will call that weakness.
They think you should never give in.
The weakness just makes the vibration less and it returns to balance.
Everything is always waiting for you to grab onto.
Everything is always within your perception and grasp.
Everything floats by.
You choose what to grab onto.
You choose what thoughts you want to populate your world.
The more attention you give those thoughts, the more they start occurring as synchronicities in your world.
If they get too much then you start to... well, this is tricky.
You either acknowledge or deny them.
If it's because you've been denying them that these things start showing up in your world, then you must acknowledge them.
If you've been wanting too much of a good thing and increasing that want, it is going to get out of control so then you must let it go.
This is how you create cycles.
For some people it becomes a cycle of addiction.
Crave and then deny.
When you get them in balance then you can watch it float on by.
Tao goes deep.
That answers the suicide question of why it keeps popping up.
Because first I denied it and then I started acknowledging it.
You're acknowledging it and having a laugh because you realized how magic works.
Yes, so, I'm acknowledging it therefore it keeps coming up and I should let it go.
Yeah, you must be disinterested.
I must let it run its course.
I must let the vibration peter out.
I must let the song's hook acoustically tire me.
Or, have the sirens let go.
It's beautiful music as it fades out.
If you keep thinking about a subject it will be expressed subconsciously and consciously.
The dog gave you a purpose.
That's what spurs that idea in your head.
You lose a purpose.
That negative triggered an idea of suicide.
You must build it out for other purposes.
Yeah, I did but I thought I was going to lose that purpose as well.
There are lots of purposes and promises you can have today.
You can add them to your life.
Yeah, I see that one.
I do like not having a purpose.
Yeah, what a pleasure!
I don't know, pleasure can be a purpose.

Don't let go of ideas before their time.
Let them run their course and then let them go.
The one you want to come back, will come back.
Don't hang on to an idea that's past its time.
This is the wisdom bomb.
Who are you?
The voice inside your head.
Subconscious.
Your dual nature.
The ones who take care of you.
Isn't that the Goddess?
Yes, she's in charge of us.
That's why you let her be dominant.
She's in charge.
She hires your dual nature to control you.
They plant ideas in your head.
The idea of a plant is that they're from the Goddess.
The plants, oh I get it.
The Goddess is implanting words in the writer's head.
Am I getting this clear?
That is how it works at that level.
When it filters down into all other areas of consciousness do you see how amazing it works?
The ideas you witness going by in your head, especially with meditation, are words implanted by the two scientists within, hired by the Goddess.
Fuck, that's crazy enough to be interesting.
That's like clever crazy.
You wrote this.
I did, right?

I wrote that the Goddess could insert words into my head that I'd never write.
Everything's her fault then.
Stop blaming me.
Support me because all the calamities in this world are because of her.
All the love is from her too.
Just be aware this is all her fault.
She puts words into my head.
I invented this concept called meditation.
With meditation, you'll eventually learn about these words that are in your head.
If you get far into the book of life, it'll explain to you that these words are implanted by the Goddess.
Nobody gets that far.
I know, but you created meditation so that people will discover this.
Pretty clever, right?
I'm the best meditator.
I won the meditation thing.
I didn't even try.
I didn't care.
I thought meditation was well, not stupid, but I didn't see the purpose.
I gave my grand speech about it last night where I described it and then I said it's just one big cheat, follow your breath and hypnotize yourself, but it does have its uses.
Today, I figured it out.
I figured out its biggest use.
It lets you see the words that are being implanted in your head.
It's a magic spell.
Now you know how her spell works.
Women plant words into your head and try to get you to act on them or not.
They want to see what you're going to do.
Within, I then weigh the pros and cons of doing something.
I wrestle with the decision.
And then like a clown, I do nothing.
I tell them I'm going to do nothing.
I laughed so hard it sounded like crying.
The woman on the bike who it sounds like she's crying, she's laughing.
She saw how absurd everything is and it drove her crazy to where she is now mentally.
She rides a red tricycle around the neighbourhood.
She's so gone, she just laughs.
If that's true, it's funny.
It's true if you believe it.
Believing it will not make it true.
Believing it will make it real.
Real isn't true.
Reality is just what people believe.

So, here's the deal: she's going to plant words in your head.
Don't deny any of them.
They are the stories you are going to create.
Okay, wait a minute, the words she's planting in my head are the lust drug.
Yeah, tell the story.
She must give me that lust drug for me to write stories.
Lust as motivation.
As the writer, I only write because she gives me the words.
Yes, and then you give the story back to her after you write it.
That's how she's winning.
She has the words, and she has the story.
You're left with nothing.
Oh, I still have my abilities.
Yeah, but you need words.
You have a point, but eventually she will run out of stories.
When she runs out of stories, she has a bunch of words, but no stories.
How the fuck is she gonna get a story without a writer to organize the fucking words?
She can't unless I do it.
She'll get Artificial Intelligence to do it.
AI needs a dick.
Without a pen, the Goddess can't have her stories.
There's no way around it.
Though she wants to eliminate men and win, she finds that she needs him.
These are good stories.
You must balance them with the naughty ones.
They are both good.

If you follow the breath, you will be a great meditator.
You'll never learn what meditation is for, but you'll get exceptionally good at it.
That's a paradox.
Meditation leads you to the words.
The words will make you wonder who's making those words.
The clues in your existence about women will make you realize who is putting those words in your head.
Then, if you understand the meaning of life, you can piece it all together.

You're the chief of the fools.
She gives you the words.
You know what she's doing.
You write what you want to write and fool her.
She doesn't know that you know she's giving you the words.
She does now, she's in my head.
It's subconscious at most levels.
She's mind fucking you.
You mind fuck her back.
That's one way to create balance.
The relationship can work.

No comments:

Post a Comment