Translate

Monday, February 24, 2020

cosmic ocean

Every sentient being I meet is a reflection of self and a part of my psyche. I assign a judgment value to everything I define and objectify, which is based on my perception and naturally is a reflectional bias of my thinking. It leads into the whole idea of an undeniable unity that we are oblivious too and this creates the illusion of a separate world we are living in. As in it exists but through objectification we see it as irrefutable evidence of a universe made of separate things occurring in a dimension of timeline events. A universe of nouns defined by time, position, and volume.

All this instead of a subjective universe unable to escape the role of us all as observers. A universe that can't exist without you - your energy. There is no universe without you. The universe is the sum of all energy, with no exceptions. You aren't going anywhere when your body dissolves and releases its energy back into the cosmic ocean.

Take advantage of your coming forth by day into the light. It’s on now! Find unity within and because of the separation. When I return to unity and embrace all, will I long for separation? Is that what keeps the wheel turning? To stop the wheel, find the balance point where unity and the self are in harmony.

Where do I find the centre? Look within and you will find it. In a spherical shaped construct where everything goes with everything else, you can't help but be the centre. Through realization you enact the axis mundi. You are sacred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment