Translate

Monday, February 17, 2020

laxative

Smoking Mapacho tobacco is like a laxative for the mind. Ever sit down on the toilet, take a good dump, and then afterwards you feel so empty? I feel really good after that because all the food the was taken in over say the previous 24 hours you purge and you start again from zero where of the food you processed you kept the nutrients needed to survive and then there’s a huge amount of the crap that you then eliminate. I have found the same kind of principle at work with Mapacho where if I go out in the morning on a walk with the dog in the woods I’ll take some Mapacho along with me and I’ll stop along the river and I will smoke my Mapacho which quiets my mind like a meditation cheat, unless it is really racing. I have also learned that drinking coffee is not really helpful where it does the opposite and makes your mind race, so if you drank coffee and you go out into the woods with Mapacho you are going to have to smoke a lot of it to get to that point where you can empty out the contents of your mind. Ideally you go out into the woods with your Mapacho and within one maybe two puros, you’ll notice your mind will blank out in a peaceful calmness and you’ll start hearing the birds chirp, the wind through the trees, and the water as it ripples off of branches that are in the river. It’s a cheat but for me I was in that state this morning and I noticed it is the same thing as taking a big crap where I have just emptied out the contents of my mind and I feel really good. I don’t have a thought in my head and I’m just looking around and enjoying being aware, not taking in anything and trying to analyze it or any thoughts coming into my head that I have to do this or that. It is just this peace where I’m like oh yeah I’m getting ready to spend the next 24 hours taking in awareness and spinning it and reading about this and watching that and absorbing all this information and some of it I will keep because it is beneficial and nutritious. I like learning and I love knowledge however I have realized there has to come a point where you have to dump it and use Mapacho as a laxative for your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment