Translate

Monday, June 20, 2022

game player

This world is unique and offers a smorgasbord of delights which are designed to fulfill our desires. The world fills the appetites of those who thirst for power. The universe as conjured, allows an avenue for those who seek control to temporarily live out their dreams. And like everything else in this world it will come to an end. Nothing lasts! Another game player will get their chance at the ring.

What’s my game? I see it now. I want to be free and I talk a good game of freedom. I wonder how many spirits in the ethereal world I annoyed with my harping on about liberation? Time soon came to put up or shut up; so, not to be found out a fraud, I enrolled in the course offered on earth. So many ways to fulfill desires with the catch you have to give up freedom to chase them. I wanted the fire to be hot enough so that it burned. Thus, I could see what I was made of.

I smartly exchanged some freedom for family which has kept me from blowing out my game on vices. I see my reflection in Hunter Biden. The family deal was a good trade which allowed me to accumulate knowledge. Eventually, the knowledge transmuted into understanding and I started to see it. I saw how I held the power in my hands and could get whatever I wanted. I reached the crossroads of life where I had to decide if I wanted to fulfill my bucket list of desires or let them fall away and walk away free. The pre-incarnation agreement to see what I was made of was at hand. Could I do it? I tempted myself really good and played along for a bit but never took the step to game over. Now, I see it with clarity and can run through the consequences of my actions in a flash. I have the magic skills available to attract what I desire and so I play on the periphery, laughing at what manifests in my world.

I passed the pandemic tests with flying colours. Man, I did a number on myself and turned the heat up to maximum. I foreshadowed losing my livelihood in a dream a year prior to the threats on my economic security. I’d seen this game before and I know about mythology and scripture. The game is on repeat. The names and the faces change, civilizations come and go, but the methods of oppression and control share the same characteristics. I see what’s going on.

They told me if you don’t conform you can’t work and you can’t travel. Now we are cooking! The fire was so hot. So, this is hell? I’ve incarnated into hell! Do I give in, fulfill my desires, and lose the freedom game that brought me here in the first place?

Nope. I won. I didn’t give in. I flipped the man the middle finger and maintained my freedom. I passed the test. I’ve altered my consciousness many times and had to learn courage and bravery and then subsequently pass tests in altered reality. I’ve never faced something this relentless in consensus reality and it was impressive. My training paid off.

I’m a warrior. I’m free.

That’s the gift for walking through the fire. I know I’m free. I’m more than talk. The past year was a heavy course load where I came to terms with my dualistic self while at the same time having to take the freedom test. It’s done! I wrote both final exams and passed. It’s a good thing I’m not a perfectionist because I made some mistakes; however, I learned from those mistakes and am all the better for the experience.

I know I have accomplished what I set out to do and in doing so I can now let all the baggage fall away. I repeatedly challenged myself over the last 9 years in order to get to this point where faced with decisions of capitulating or getting lost in the hell of desire fulfilment, when push came to shove, I chose the path of freedom and left the carnival.

In retrospect, I now understand why there is a freak show at the carnival. We seek out novelty and want new experiences to light us up as the excitement of the amusement park wanes. When we reach the end of the fetishes and thrills all that is left are the extremes of the spectrum. I’ve gone on all the rides. I ate cotton candy. I saw the high wire act. The bears danced for me. Bring on the freak! I found out that’s where I am at in this peculiar game of life. I bought my ticket to the show and when I left the theatre, I mused that wow I really have reached the end.

I’m smart enough to see it and the dream has fallen away. I’m fully awake and I see the path forward with a great clarity. It’s obvious. The great maestro don Howard taught that the way to change the world is through changing the consciousness of one person at a time. He showed me a world of love that is indeed possible and it’s the only way to live once you experience the bliss. I see now what walking the path home involves. You have to burn through your incarnation in the transformational fire in preparation to be of service and walk the path of the heart. Don Howard said you don’t find heaven; you realize it. I now see it. Heaven is now and it’s up to us to turn this hell into heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment