Translate

Monday, June 13, 2022

motion and perspective

I’ve been taught the lessons of motion and perspective many times. To sum up the concepts I speak of - motion refers to the state of change of the energy which constitutes the universe. Our reality is a verb and is defined by transformation. Our language subtly reflects this in the notion of a "human being." We are beings. Being is implicitly a verb and describing that we are defined by existing in an ever-changing state. Eternal death is a non-starter in a paradigm that constantly renews. It’s a pretty ingenious set-up. Perspective refers to where you are on the energetic path which allows you different vantage points of what is. Einstein called it relativity. What I’m getting at with perspective is where I am now is in a world that is defined by duality. The opposites are what allow creation to come forth. The separation into distinct forms of energy brings our world alive. Currently, this is what I perceive. I’ve done spiritual work and know about the opposites.

Non-duality is the pinnacle for a lot of spiritual seekers. I get the feeling it’s because they think what they don’t have access to while here now in a body must be the ultimate spiritual reward. To dissolve back into the void! When there comes a point along the energetic journey that you are non-differentiated, you’ll probably claim duality is the truth and the light!

So, to me it’s perspective and it is all happening now. My perspective right now is to sense duality and a feeling of separation from the all. That I cannot deny though I can conceptualize all being one.

This primer leads to what I really want to talk about. I’ve done a lot of inner work and thrown off the chains of culture and bias towards denying what I have experienced. In the last couple of weeks, the realization of what I have done has really struck me as tangible. It’s coming up on ten years to the day I rediscovered my shadow and the journey towards re-establishing trust and then friendship has been time consuming. He taught and tested me. He turned me into a warrior. I knew of him and objectified him. Eventually, I came to the place where I could finally accept that he was me. I saw how I objectified my light and my darkness and realized the two were my essence. Who I am is the interplay of the two. My identity I saw as fraudulent though psychically it was real. I had created this persona from the two.

I know about the rule of the three. The one is always made of the two and the two combine to make the one. There is always this triad. It’s a big clue to the mystery of life. The two brothers of light and dark make up who I am and who I am combined with the divine feminine constitutes the all.

Back to perspective. I sense duality. I wake up in the morning and put on my duality glasses. I sit alone and laugh at the absurdity of this world. I constantly talk to myself. My family has started catching on to the pattern. Maybe I’ve taken too many psychedelic drugs? Yeah, probably, because I now clearly see the two. The two brothers are always with me because I objectify them. My shadow is always with me; talking and laughing with me. I might present as crazy but it’s all legitimate. It’s perspective. I see my split that comes forth into this world of duality.

God becomes two in a world of duality. Think about it - in our dualistic world everything has an opposite. He is the light and the darkness and if you hang around long enough on the spiritual path you will see him as Jesus and also the Devil. Krishna and Shiva. Or, maybe you won't? If you keep going further into the mystery you will eventually realize the two constitute the one. And just who is this one? Keep going and you might be gifted with the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment