Translate

Monday, August 29, 2022

ablution

Desire is the magical force which propels the eternal vibration of the interplay between the divine feminine and masculine. All is vibration and within the pulse is found the ignitor Eros. The attraction makes us whole, and the refraction causes separation and creates the universe.

With the realization we are all the manifestation of Eros, clarity will strike. You will see behind the curtain, and all is revealed. The reasons for why we do what we do, sometimes with a divine purpose, and sometimes why we are so utterly irrational, are discovered. We are pawns of desire; hellbent on fulfilling what it is we came to Earth to satiate. Is it a thirst for knowledge or an itch of lust to scratch? We can wrap it up in a divine shell and call it a mission or some other term which will make it glitter like the finest diamond at the jewelry store in the mall, but rest assured, the peak cycle of desire enables our game. The waning of desire allows us to gracefully return home.

Therefore, with this knowledge we no longer have to pretend. We may look into one another's eyes and ask, "Why are you here?" We all have a story; though some are yet discovered.

Earth is the carnival for the ablution of desire. The word ablution came to me from inspiration which is obtained through letting go and letting the words flow through. I was curious, so, I looked up the meaning:

A washing.
An ablution is a washing or a cleaning of oneself, for personal hygiene, or a ritual washing or cleaning associated with religious observance.

Very funny! When the pulsation of desire gets all too much, we are directed to the funhouse called Earth in order to purge oneself of the wants and needs. The ancients described the process as the plunging of the astral object into the waters of material incarnation, only to reappear in glory seventy days later. This is the story of the Ba soul in ancient Egypt, personified as Osiris. He disappears in late spring, only to reappear in late summer as the harvest draws near. An agricultural god, he is connected to the harvest of earthbound souls. Get your fill, see the futility of the situation, and come back home. The mad rush to fulfill these desires of ours creates immense suffering and turns paradise into hell. The knowledge of time and the encroachment of bodily death upon us gives the game a heightened sense of urgency. Apparently, we all want to live forever or at least buy some more mortal time. We are saddened by the loss of loved ones, unable to comprehend death is the ticket out of hell.

It's been the last year I realized I was in hell; well, it is a hell I've had a small part in constructing, but a hell none the less. Earth could be heaven but the reconciliation of desire with love seems like an impossible task. The teachings of the Maestro ring true at this point, with the charge being to enact transformation one person at a time. That is a doable proposition. The amoral trappings of the world remain, and ultimately one must understand ablution. As the saying goes, "It is what it is."

I wondered what I had to do to get out of hell? Do I take the plunge and just believe in Jesus like the good book says? Do I become ultra-holy and righteous, wear a long-flowing white robe, and get my teeth whitened? Is that the path forward? What about my prayer game and deference to the one we call God? Certainly, I am a reprobate and a sinner and there is no hope for me. I must find a method of forgiveness.

Turns out this earthly incarnation, if played out to the end, will fulfill your desires. Okay, maybe not all of them but those desires left behind I probably have to put more effort into and become a professional liar and a cheat. I mean come on; nobody gets rich by being honest. It's okay, desire is a helluva drug, and I'm not here to judge. I just observe. Knowledge is one of the incendiary sparks that lights up my flame. I wanted the answers to the puzzles of the Earth game. Sure, they don't mean anything in this vast universe but if I didn't want to return to the sinkhole, I'd have to release myself from its hold and then be wiser for the experience. I could take the understanding of desire and apply it to my celestial being where I could avoid the trappings of the impetus to satiate the eternal pulse.

I'll never know it all, but I have discovered the answers to the burning questions I searched for both externally and internally. The discovery of more keeps me attached and makes sure the flame remains lit. When it is extinguished, I will return home.

Upon fulfilling my quest to find the long and forgotten Great Goddess, she immediately placed me upon a pedestal, honoured me, and told me to come away with her. Obviously, I didn't know what she was intimating or offering. Within the initial moments of rediscovery, she blessed me with all I needed to know. I am it, and I don't need to do anything. Once I realized this several years later, and in that process fulfilled what it is I desired to know by climbing the proverbial mountain of knowledge, I realized I am free to return in peace, home to her Garden. The heart space.

Onward Ho!

Decided to lull into matter
Decided to low to dense
The travel means separation,
I've got teared in thousand parts
My mind splits explode
My remembering goes off
Lost so much about what defines me
Had to pass thru, get attached
New sensations, pain and cold and warm
Limitations, I am so alone here
I am falling down
I am getting numb
Losing my senses
Landing ho!
And I am down to remember
Counting over my origins, time
Digging deep into my fears, by
Shadow working, back to light
I remember, I look for you
I remember, I search for you
I remember, I sense for you
I remember, I am finding you here
Another night overthinking
Feeling pushed to leave this path, the way
The submission to what is set to leave
My awareness just got high
My mind get completeness
My connection get to the self, I find you!
Onward ho!
Onward ho!
Onward ho!
Songwriter: Luis Raul Ramirez Juarez

No comments:

Post a Comment