Translate

Monday, May 15, 2023

harry potter shit

I know of magic and its source. Magic is a component of who I am but only found when you rediscover the power within. This can only be found by going deep into your depths. No doubt you’ll run from it when first encountered. Eventually, if you keep at it, you’ll see it. Imagine given the power to control outcomes? Most people want that. What’s the catch? You lose your freedom, there are unintended consequences which result in a burdened conscience, you compete with fellow maladaptive magicians, and finally realizing you sold your soul for power, you become a miserable, horrible, and bitter person. So, there you go. Still want to learn about magic?

We are great magicians. In fact, we are so good at magic that we convinced ourselves we have no magical powers and are just a lonely life-form in a vast universe. We are so completely clueless that when we see evidence of magic, we deny it and appeal to logic and science to explain it. Science objectifies and de-personalizes as part of the reductionist model to gain understanding. By default, the human who has not been exposed to the scientific method will anthropomorphize and personalize their world. What is then described as a god or magic power does have correlates in science with the difference being the system of thoughts and words used to describe phenomenon. Take for instance the magic of consciousness. We can reduce most processes down to scientific terms and develop explanations for the behaviour. We endeavour to make the irrational, rational. Chaos into order. We have tried with consciousness, but the jury is still out on that one. What is it and how is it generated? Consciousness is reduced in human form but at the heart of all there is, is just one consciousness.

Magic is the dark arts, and we created a world where suffering is plenty. It’s horrific. Why would we do that? Suffering is transformative and will lead to the path of the heart when you come through the other side of the oscillating wave. The world isn’t really real. The suffering isn’t real. It’s my dream, a story, that I have dreamt into existence in order to get back to the Goddess. I tricked myself into following a harrowing path which would force a reconciliation with her or alternatively forever wander through a nightmare of my own choice.

Magic, I tried to define as one discipline. I have learned it is multi-faceted and multi-disciplined. There is hypnosis, mass hypnosis, and self-hypnosis. The doorway into magic is via hypnosis and agents of that accelerant. The key is self-hypnosis. The road to ruin is to be a pawn in someone else's hypnotic spell. Think of the advertising industry and the repetition of their message along with selling you a lifestyle choice that feeds into your desire system. Think of the recent pandemic and all the sheep that went along with the narrative. Self-hypnosis involves adopting a belief about yourself, whether that be a grandiose vision of who you are, or thinking you are worthless. Our lives are a story, and you can tell a tale about yourself and become the writer of the play. We humans are addicted to the news, the famous, and play into their games. We are dupes in a foreign story when we can be creating our own.

A big part of seeing the magic all around you is noticing the synchronicities that start to fill up your world. I can't say for sure they were always present in my life, however when I finally began to take notice, they were uncanny. It is easy to concede that they are just coincidences but when they start to multiply it's hard to dismiss them. Omens are cagey. They are hinting at something but a great deal of the time the original projection of what it is pointing towards is incorrect. The first attempt to decode is what you want to believe. Within the projection there is still some truth and if you keep looking with an open mind, they will reveal the truth.

I learned of the Great Goddess and her magic early in my plant medicine journey when she told me I could call on her anytime and ask her anything to which she would give me the answer. Her presence during Ayahuasca intoxication was very hypnotic and undeniable but being a skeptic, I wasn't sure of a connection outside of ceremony. I needed her help when I was struggling after my initial foray into the occult, and she was there to help me. I am forever grateful for the love and support she gave me. Also, I asked her the answer to an age-old question. Not only did she give me the answer in short order, but the way she revealed it to be the truth was a showstopper. Her magical ability to reveal the answer was unparalleled.

There are magic intentions. It seems what I desire eventually manifests. I don’t know how and when, however there seems to be something to this. This one is the most mysterious of all and started when I befriended the darkness within me who holds the magic in his hands. I started to notice that whatever I wanted, I was getting. I was manifesting my desires and sometimes they came in the form of a challenge. Also, there was always a choice in how I wished to proceed. I didn't gorge at the trough of desire; instead, I waited for something I really wanted. The challenging part involved world events that forced me to make a choice of being true to my intuitive knowing and just going along with the herd in order to make my life easier. I chose the difficult path and learned something about myself. It was a good lesson and established trust with my inner knowing.

I set an intention recently when working with tobacco snuff that involved flushing out my paranoia and understanding it. Intentions are so strong and constantly send out reminders to do the work. In my travels I ended up passing by a couple stores with the word "paranoia" emblazoned on the front. Okay great; I'm going to find the underlying cause of this paranoia I sometimes face when unveiled by conscious altering substances as well as in my personal life and how it appears. The lesson expanded into a recognition of an inner conflict between what others want of me and what I want. Their projection of me and how I identify. It was the clash of competing spells resulting in chaos and confusion that comes forth as paranoia. It was all too familiar as I looked back upon my first foray into the world of Ayahuasca. The initial paranoia was a result of waking up from the culture spell that kept me in bondage and assigning the chains to the plant so I would put myself back to sleep. The opposite was happening, where I was being freed of the hold others had over me and granted the power to discard my identity. I remember just wanting things to go back to normal. I wanted to leave, go home, and go back to my work and servitude. It's all too funny now. I just needed time to sort through the upset, instead of experiencing it all in one night. I'm grateful for the fright and the subsequent paranoia of that fateful evening with Ayahuasca. The integration of the teachings over time is priceless. The unfolding has been immaculate.

Truly, I manifest what I desire. If I want fame and fortune, it’s on my doorstep. It is strange that when you get a hint of the power accessible, your mind steers you towards greed. In my fantasy world I’m no different. Winning any kind of lottery would have been satisfying. When I recently discovered I could get whatever I wanted I took a step back. This is what I was warned about by my maestro, so, I just let it slide. My initial intentions about entering the occult focused on knowledge and love, and I was determined to stay true to my original quest; however, it was funny that when given the car keys, my first thoughts were based on accumulation.

This is an amazing lesson concerning the mind. It’s by no means malevolent but based upon survival. Here is a chance to get one up in the game so take it. A few months went by before I finally realized what to do. Of course, it is so simple. I’m going to manifest the path of the heart and walk that path. I am going to love all and tell the truth. I will love, serve, and remember. I will use my power to manifest love. Why didn’t I initially choose this? Well, it is because I ran the gift through the mind. The path of the heart requires the mind to become a servant and not the master. In the art depicting judgment in ancient Egypt, the heart was weighed against a feather at the expiration of life. If your heart was lighter than a feather you would move on in the spiritual journey towards becoming an Akh, which is an enlightened being. Curiously, the ancient Egyptians were depicting non-attachment of the heart. The open and light heart was the pinnacle of the human spiritual journey while in the body. Of course, an open heart would lead one to become attached many times over to the suffering in the world. To be of service is to not be weighed down by all the suffering; instead, work to relieve all suffering and respect the natural flow of life. The suffering is temporary and what is wanted in order to awaken. Respect for the curriculum.

The universe runs on desire whom the ancient Egyptians called the child-god Ihy, the perfumed essence of the Great Goddess Hathor, and whom the Greeks mythologized as Eros. The life force of the man grasps at form. We succumb to desire, not realizing our energetic predicament defines us as desire. We objectify and then chase the objects we see. The magic of the feminine creates forms, illusory and real. When we take the road to pathological holiness, we blame the feminine for the desires that lead us astray. The religious inclination in man breeds misogyny. Perhaps a burka will help?

Kundalini yoga is tantric in nature and can be sexual magic, however the sexual aspect is second chakra energy. It’s getting caught in a lower vibration and using serpent power to fulfill lusts that obscure and prevent you from realizing your full potential. Kundalini yoga is ascension through the human energetic spectrum and blasting off. Using it to seduce women is confirming my belief in magicians and how when you give humans a taste of power it fucks them up. My jungle teacher told me in the Amazon nine out of ten shamans are brujos and brujas (sorcerers). They are not terribly destructive, mostly using their newfound power to make money and gain followers. A lot end up getting caught in scandals in which they sleep with western women. It’s all so predictable. They end up in petty demonstrations of their power, throwing magical psychic darts at one other.

Harry Potter made it through the pitfalls of magic. There are many paths in the labyrinth of life that will lead to a dead end or even your destruction. One who is humble will know when to turn around and retrace their steps. Life is not meant to emerge with a perfect score. Perfection involves avoiding the challenge that awaits you. The curriculum is designed so that we fail it, and from the disappointment and suffering we learn what we are made of. The presentation of magic is a later lesson on the journey of the adept. There are no rules. There is no manual. Only in the sum of knowing what got you here is found a worthy guide. Purify your intention and intuition, pay attention, and head on into what is calling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment