Translate

Monday, September 10, 2018

merry go round

Being unable to recall who you are is the necessary condition that is making this go round a game worth playing. Everything is new again. Because of this amnesia, we can look back into the past through historical records and try and and get an understanding of what has happened before we arrived on the scene and also project into the future what may happen. When our physical bodies perish and localized consciousness is freed and returns to source, I get this feeling we unlock the secret and access all events and knowledge. Imagine the surprise as you realize that consciousness is a singularity and you were there in Egypt during its dynastic ascendancy and you were present at the end of the Bronze Age when the mysterious Sea People destroyed civilization after civilization. You were present when the Roman senate conspired against Julius Caesar and after the French Revolution when Napoleon marched through Europe. And now I live in the age of technology thinking I only came into being in 1967. We die but then reappear somewhere else, each vibration coming forth once again after gathering up energy plus momentum and returning for the next journey.

You were everyone who ever was, is present now, and will be in the future. You are it, playing many roles to keep this great game going, and within this game are traps and dead ends to trip you up and trip you they will. Everytime you hurt someone you are hurting yourself. Everytime you love someone you are loving yourself. What do you want to do?

Intellectually I can figure out all the mysteries. Then they will drive me crazy because I know the answers and I can't put them into practice. Do you really want to know the answer? Are you sure? What is going to happen when you fail at embodying the simple answer and truth that was revealed to you? I didn't think that through.

Last time I was in Peru my friend don Howard said to me you have the answer, now you have to put it into practice. It takes courage. It's the only way to live.

Tell me it is worth another try. We've got to Love one another. Light of the world shine on me, Love is the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment