Translate

Monday, September 6, 2021

chapter 4 tobacco

There are concurrent lessons within my life curriculum that are currently in class however they started at different periods in my life. The end of the current teachings are coalescing, propelling me on towards the next chapter. The lessons plans that are congruent involve my destiny to be of service in which I will become a healer through the use of tobacco. This was revealed to me five years ago during a Vilca ceremony in the summer of 2016:

I continued ascending to the place that is the upper world or heaven as we like to call it and saw the souls that reside there. There was a knowing metaphorical feeling about all of this. Directly above heaven was the place curanderos and curanderas go at death and also the place where they obtain the power to heal. These healers are sent to our world by the Great Mother in order to help heal in service to her. Anytime they are sent down there is a chance they won't wake up or return which makes it a perilous journey to undertake. Then I was told I have within me the power to heal and to go ahead and enter this place and claim my power, so I did. It was explained that the red life force energy I had witnessed I had an abundance of and that's why the Huachuma activated in me makes me vibrate so intensely. I understood this as having an abundance of serpent energy. To heal I was told to hold ceremony and use mapacho smoke to activate my healing power. I was cautioned to be of service, to not be in it for personal aggrandizement, and to always give credit to the Great Mother.

This vision was in conjunction with an Ayahuasca ceremony the previous week that showed me that the time was not now as I still had worldly obligations to fulfill:

The scene tilted up and I saw an apartment which made me very emotional because it meant the house had been sold as the kids had grown up and moved out and my dog Luna had probably passed away - it was the retirement years. The lesson having to do with the relentless marching on of time. The Goddess pointed out my children are 14 and 12 and time flies so to be as good a husband and father I could be. When I was ready after that we would discuss more about being of service as I had wanted to discover my path and how I can become more of service to the Goddess.

The path ahead at this time appeared to be about a seven-year thread towards the next chapter. It’s been over five years since those revelations and I can see it all coming together from seed, to root, to stem, to flower.

The first chapter of my awakening involved middle age in 2007 and becoming curious about life. I took on a lifetime of learning in under five years, and now educated, I woke up. Egypt instilled in me the magic and I went searching for the Goddess. When I knew I had found her, I prepared to go meet her in the Amazon jungle in 2013 and thus began the second chapter. Chapter two is the exciting drama of my hero’s journey, taking on a dragon, and returning a warrior. This chapter closed in 2016 at which time I had transformed into a jaguar and received a vision of my destiny. Chapter three was when I turned 50 and completed my climb up the mountain in 2017. I was the conquering hero, I was shown the underpinnings of all, and given the keys to eventually realize just who I am. I was presented with the challenge to burn away all the obstacles that hold me back. I learned about consciousness and vibration. I was a really good student. In Ayahuasca ceremonies in 2019 and 2020, it became clear I was to move on. I love the jungle; I love ceremony and the magical nights with the seduction of Ayahuasca and the bliss of a lifetime in a day with Huachuma. The chapter is ending. I clearly see why I have to move on; the omens are all pointing towards this outcome. I’d like to honour all my teachers and give my heartfelt thanks. I just need to write a proper ending later this year.

The last five years I have spent taking a couple steps forwards and a subsequent step back. I’d slip in and out of vibrations that were trapping me and not allowing me to escape their hold. These blocks were strong and draining to which I developed and tried many different strategies to overcome these obstacles. I came to accept my predilection towards second chakra pleasure seeking and just recently the idea of sacrifice entered into my world. I’ll always maintain the power within to fulfill whatever fleeting pleasure I wish to chase however if I wish to move past this block and fulfill my destiny, sacrifice was required. You give up something to get something. It’s western spiritual speak for reciprocity and it touched a chord deep within. I can do this. And so, I sacrificed in preparation of writing the next chapter.

In conjunction with my sacrifice, immediately my path forward became clear and the knowledge of tobacco and the strength and protection he offers greatly increased. I discovered the symbiotic relationship between the human and tobacco and my interest being piqued I started in earnest to look towards the next phase of my education. I started looking around for a Tabaquero, who is a master of tobacco, in order to begin the process of becoming a healer through the use of tobacco. I knew I’d be pointed in the direction of where to go once I was shown all the options. The coincidences and omens would lead me towards where I am to head. I have the clarity of vision to know when I have found what I’m looking for.

The ongoing pandemic has forced me to integrate all my plant medicine experiences and get a handle on where I am in my journey. The use of Mapacho tobacco has been the most important aid in this reconciliation of my experiences. I can process my experiences out in nature and then at night time after being in communion with tobacco and conducting ceremony, the movie projector gets fired up and the dreaming begins, allowing me to explore consciousness. I can see it. This chapter is ending. There’s a touch of sadness in that I’ll have to leave things I love for now and take up my sword and fulfill my destiny.

This is my destiny and the tides of life are pulling me along. To not swim with this strong current would lead to a suffocating non-fulfillment. The pull is as strong as the force that originally drove my obsession with ancient Egypt and later the mysterious force that compelled me to naively journey into the Amazon. The call is out there and I’m to answer. I have no choice but to heed the call and let the force take me where it may. Heroes are called to adventure. Once again, I will polish my sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment