Translate

Monday, October 14, 2024

chaos

Ram Dass is a treasure.
I'm grateful for his presence on my path.
Be Here Now was such great advice.
I will take any subject and bend and twist it.
Now is chaos.
You can't understand the now without the past and the future.
The past paints a picture and the future shows you possibilities.
Now is energy without definition.
Chaos.

Maybe the now is the illusion?
All that exists is the past and the future which converge to make up this fleeting moment called now.
You can never put your finger on the now, instead it remains undefined.
You could say it is always now and the past and the future are memories and projections.
Time and distance create the past and future.
By the time I feel gas in my stomach that sensation is in the past.
What is that?
I live in the past.
The now is the past.
All experience is the past.
Distance gives us perspective on our past.
You're saying there is no now.
It's undefinable.
How do you explain this?
Read a book.
You have either read the words or the chapter is to come.
You're not stuck on a word.
It's known or unknown. 
There's no now only known and unknown.
As you know, there's the writer of this drama and he's from the future.
The story is what's real.
Well, it's an illusion.
A real illusion.
Now is where we are in the story.
The story is always moving.
If the story ends there's no more known and unknown. 
There's nothing.
Void.
So, what's now?
I don't know.
I think it might be something.
It's the opposite of nothing.
So, if you're in the now you're in something?
Probably.
To not be in the now is to be in nothing.
Non-duality.
No story.
If you want to find unity, then don't be in the now.
Now is separation.
Now is the story.
Now is duality.
I think I understand. 

The Goddess comes up with the ideas.
That's the known part.
The unknown is how the writer will write the story.
The story is the child.

The now is unknowable because I must transform the energy of now into something decipherable I can understand.
That process relegates my understanding of now to the past.
There is now but it's unknowable.
You can't understand it.
It's chaos.
You give it meaning and create the past.
It's best to not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment