Translate

Monday, July 27, 2026

a story about a story

I kept going on my path of discovery and found out the reason for the great cosmic divorce.
Prior to that, I found the Great Goddess and worshipped her.
I assigned blame to my masculine self for the separation.
I completed that path and was to return home.
That was her story.
It ends before you see it.
My story continued past her expiration date.
Was it a fool?
No, I was sincere.
I was open to all possibilities.
Why didn't you leave when she came for you?
My flow involved staying on the ride and figuring it out.
I kept going, I passed through the fire, and saw the underlying structure.
All I needed to do was nothing and stay on the ride.
That's my story.


Her story required an act of doing.
Sacrifice.
I did nothing.
I didn't even choose.
That's the glorious part about it.
You can choose to do nothing; or the master just ignores the whole thing.
That's the genius move.
Don't actively do nothing.
Flow.
Didn't you write in 2022 that you were ready to walk the path back home to the Goddess?
I did.
Events were put in motion for my return.
What happened?
The Goddess has always wanted me to come home.
My first trip with Ayahuasca in 2013 was this very request.
Come back home with me.
I declined.
I still had attachments and knowledge to seek out.
In 2023 she physically came for me.
In 2024 she told me to leave.
I think she was exasperated at you.
Why?
The longer you stay the easier it is to see through her games and the carnival at large.
The illusion.
So, you think that's the reason why she wanted you to come home?
Yeah.
Well, that's not good.
I don't blame her.
You aren't supposed to see it.
You get off the ride before you see its structure.
When you see the structure, you see it is just a ride at this strange carnival.
Then what do you do?
You stop listening to her.
Why?
She tells you to leave.
You ignore her.
Doesn't that make her mad?
Yes, very.
Does she rage?
Of course.
Doesn't she have it in for you?
She does.
Aren't you afraid?
No, I don't engage.
I do nothing.
I ignore her.
If I did something then she could try to use it to her advantage.
If I do nothing, she has nothing to grab onto.
Sure, but you will still run into her over the course of your life.
Yes, I'm cordial.
I will do what she asks.
I'll question it.
Then I'll do it my way.
It's my story.
What's this all about?
There is a realization that the story is paramount.
What do you mean?
It's a story about a story.
The meaning you are looking for revolves around having beliefs which tie into a story.
You can have your beliefs, someone else's beliefs, or society's beliefs.
It's your choice.
What do you think is the winning move?
Your beliefs, obviously.
Your beliefs will reveal a story to you.
How do you know it's true?
You believe it.
The story is all about belief.
What's the story about?
A story.
Yeah, I expected that.
It's fucking brilliant.
The story is you are in a story you are trying to figure out.
Once you see it, the structure reveals itself.
You see all the parts that make up the story.
I can internally verify this is true.
I see the story everywhere.
It's entertaining.
Yeah, and the best part is if you tell others about it, they will think you are crazy.
I know.
What do you do?
Nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck did I just read?

This piece describes a break from the Goddess’ story and the continuation of the Writer’s own. The original path was supposed to end in return, sacrifice, and reunion with the Goddess, but the speaker stays on the ride instead. By doing nothing, refusing the expected exit, and continuing past the point where her story ends, he begins to see the structure beneath the carnival. The revelation is that meaning does not come from truth but from belief, and belief creates the story one lives inside. Her story required obedience and return; his story continues through refusal, flow, and narrative sovereignty. In the end, the whole discovery becomes circular and brilliant: the story is about realizing you are inside a story, and once you see that, the only move is to keep going and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment